- Stunning Three Double Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Walking Distance to Schools, Station and Shops
- 18' x 14' Conservatory
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Four Piece Family Bathroom/WC
- Well Maintained 70' Rear Garden with Detached Timber Cabin
- Off Road Parking & Integral Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Offering stunning living throughout and two reception rooms (including 18' x 14' conservatory), we are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic three bedroom semi detached house with stunning garden and timber cabin.
Set within a extremely convenient location, within walking distance of mainline station, St Cleres School and King Street shopping, this property must be viewed.
Much improved by the current vendors, this spacious family home offers modern living throughout. Entrance hallway leads to 22' x 11' lounge, fitted kitchen and stunning conservatory to rear acting as a dining & sitting room.
The first floor offers three double bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes, and a modern four piece family bathroom/WC.
Externally this property offers a fantastic 70' garden with lawn, patio and decking areas leading to detached timber cabin with power.